Who We Are
What Information We Collect And How
The information we collect via the Website may include:
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What We Do With Your Information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase. We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of €10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Privacy, Feathers Factory Outlet, The Demesne, New Road, Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (e.g. your phone or your computer) which collects information, including personal information about you. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of websites. For example, a cookie could allow our website to recognise your browser, while another could store your preferences and other information and let you navigate the website effectively.
Cookies can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
Types of cookies used on this website
Managing and disabling cookies
Any cookie that is not Strictly Necessary is not active by default and does not send information to the resource it is called from. Accepting all cookies, makes all cookies active. You can modify your cookie preferences for the website at any time by clicking on the ‘Cookie Settings’ button below.